"We admire the fact that you pull out all the stops to create the ultimate customer experience. Together with your pragmatic and result-oriented attitude, we can make our customers really happy."
This is what your job as a Foundry Operator at Rena Castings in Maasbree looks like. Do you want to work in an informal company with a say in your work? Then read on quickly!
Due to the growth of our organisation, we are looking for several Foundry Operators. Independently under the direction of the Foundry Supervisor, you are responsible for converting, setting, operating and adjusting injection moulding machines, operating and maintaining the premelting furnaces, operating and converting fully automated machines and solving minor malfunctions. In addition, you are responsible for carrying out checks on products and ensuring product quality. Attention and accuracy are required for all aspects of the process. The working conditions are characterised by noise, dust and heat. The work is done standing up.
- You have a technical MBO, level 3 or level 4 in the direction of mechanical engineering, car engineering, metal, installation technology or a comparable training, or you have affinity with injection moulding machines or a metal background and are eager to learn, or you have experience in a similar position.
- You have experience in reading technical drawings.
- You are independent, accurate, pragmatic and result-oriented.
- You are proactive and think along with the development of the department.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch, German or English for reporting purposes.
What do we offer?
Working at Rena Castings in Maasbree means working at an informal company, with high-quality machines where 'participation at work' is central. We attach great value to collegiality and a pleasant working atmosphere. Besides participation in the work and nice colleagues, we also offer you in accordance with the CAO Metalektro:
- a competitive salary
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days
- 13,3% shiftwork bonus when you work in 2-shifts
- a good pension scheme
- excellent secondary employment conditions
- plenty of personal development through training and education
- working with the most modern production machines including robots, injection moulding machines and cameras
- annual Rena Castings company outings
Are you interested and do you meet the profile?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation for this vacancy at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 077-4656222. Marc Crooijmans can give you all the important information and, if it is useful, arrange a first meeting.
At Rena Castings we develop and produce aluminium high-pressure die-cast products with a high customer value experience by focusing on cost price, reliability and process-technical creativity. We offer technical challenges that contribute to the further development of, among other things, sustainable and safe cars, trucks, packaging machines, machine and equipment construction and drive technologies.