Rena Castings B.V. (Chamber of Commerce: 120 672 45), hereinafter referred to as Rena Castings, hereby grants you access to renacasting.nl ("the Website") and publishes texts, images and other materials here for information purposes.
Rena Castings reserves the right to modify the content or to remove parts at any time without having to inform you about this.
The information on the Website is intended as a non-binding and not as a concrete offer to conclude an agreement. Agreements are only concluded by accepting an offer indicated as such from the Website.
Rena Castings makes every effort to update and/or supplement the content of the Website as often as possible. Despite this care and attention it is possible that content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
The materials offered on the Website are offered without any form of guarantee or claim to correctness. These materials can change at any moment without prior notification of Rena Castings.
In particular, all prices on the Website are subject to typing and programming errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of such errors. No agreement is made on the basis of such errors. For hyperlinks to websites or services of third parties included on the Website, Rena Castings can never accept liability.
All intellectual property rights concerning these materials are owned by Rena Castings.
Copying, distributing and any other use of these materials is not allowed without written permission of Rena Castings, except and only to the extent otherwise stipulated in regulations of mandatory law (such as right to quote), unless otherwise indicated for specific materials.
Rena Castings processes your personal data carefully, safely and securely.
We find it important that you have confidence in our organisation. That's why we like to do everything we can to protect your privacy. The rules on protecting your privacy are laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation, where the Personal Data Authority monitors compliance with the law.
Rena Castings acts within the framework of the law.
What are personal data?
Personal data are all data that can be traced back to a person. Examples are your name, address, telephone number and account number, but also photos and biometric data are personal data.
Do we share the data with other parties?
We do not provide the (personal) data provided by you to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or to comply with a legal obligation.
How do we secure your data?
Because the security of personal data is very important, Rena Castings provides appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data cannot be abused or end up in the hands of the wrong person in any other way. We ensure that, if we forward your personal data to other organisations such as the processors, these organisations follow the same standards.
How long do we retain your data?
We will not retain your data longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this privacy statement.
What rights do you have?
You can exercise the following rights:
- The right of inspection: You have the right to inspect which personal data we process about you.
- The right of correction: if the personal data we process about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected.
- The right of deletion: if we no longer need your personal data for the purpose for which we received them, you have the right to ask us to delete them. There are a number of exceptions to this, such as our obligation to keep certain data for <e.g. the tax authorities>.
- The right of restriction: during the period in which we are in the process of determining whether your data should be rectified, determining the (in)lawfulness of data processing, determining whether data should be deleted or you have objected to the processing, you have the right to request the restriction of processing.
- The right to data portability: upon your request, we must transfer all personal data that we have about you to you or another organization of your choice. You can only exercise this right if the data is processed on the basis of consent or agreement.
- The right to object: if we process data on the basis of a legitimate interest or general interest, it is possible to object, after which a weighing of interests will follow. In the case of direct marketing, you always have the right of objection.
This disclaimer and privacy statement may change from time to time.