Rena Castings has at its disposal technically advanced robotised cold chamber injection moulding machines from the company Bühler. These machines are robotized with 6-axis Kawasaki robots.
Our machines are SC machines which stands for "Shot Control" Technology. With this we guarantee a continuous quality level. The maximum closing force is 530 Ton.
THE SC TECHNOLOGY OFFERS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES
Complete digitization and automation of the process setting parameters lead to:
- Reducing start-up losses.
- A reduction of start-up times in follow-up series.
- A very insightful process optimization based on speed and pressure profiles.
- Possibility of applying a braking phase at the end of form filling. This greatly reduces burr formation in the product and wear and tear of the mould.
- The controller is able to correct any deviating process parameters within a few milliseconds (real time). This eliminates the most important causes of failure.
AUTOMATED EXTRACTION AND TRIMMING
In our foundry, automation has been implemented to such an extent that the wage cost component has been drastically reduced. This enables us to supply products at the lowest possible cost price. Our die casting machines are all equipped with an extraction robot and a trim press. This allows production to take place fully automatically, from liquid aluminium to deburred castings!
CONTINUITY DURING MOULD SPRAYING
Spraying of the moulds is done by means of 6-axis spraying robots. This guarantees enormous flexibility and freedom of movement. Spraying is therefore man-independent, which eliminates the risk of errors. By using a universal spray head, start-up times are minimized even further in a follow-up series.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Our specialists will be happy to help you!